You need to find out who the leading Gap Cover providers are. Because we’ve all had issues with our medical aid schemes.
We pay a lot every month then hear that they wont pay for an important treatment.
Specialists can charge what they like due to regulations. And if this is more than your scheme rate, that’s the amount they won’t pay.
Without medical gap cover you have to pay. This could run into hundreds of thousands of Rands.
Find leading Gap cover Providers to Help you
Gap cover is important if you are on a medical aid, and it makes sense to get it from a reliable source. This country has a number of very good firms. Many live up to the name of leading gap cover providers.
Zestlife offer a number of options such as –
- Up to 500% of Medical Aid Tariff
- Co-payment cover
- A quick online application process
- Choice of two gap cover options – Essential and Universal
- Extended cover options
Zestlife Universal Gap Cover enhanced benefits for 2019:
- Overall regulatory maximum for medical expense shortfall cover increased from R150 000 to R160 000.
- Cancer lump sum increased from R25 000 to R30 000.
- Casualty benefit increased from R10 000 to R20 000. Casualty visit must be within 48 hours of the accident.
- Medical Aid and Gap Cover Premium Waiver maximum increased from R6 500 toR7 300.
- Medical Aid and Gap Cover Premium Waiver limited to accidental only, but the payment period increased from 3 to 12 months. This change was due to legal requirements.
- Accidental dentistry maximum increased from R15 750 to R19 250 and amount per tooth increased from R2 250 to R2 750.
- Non-Designated Service Provider co-payment increased from R8 600 to R9 300.
- Oncology co-payment maximum increased from 20% to 25%.
- Cover for robotic procedures up to R30 000.
- Cover for procedures in day clinics.
- New Oncology Benefit to cover 20% of treatment cost when oncology limit is exceeded.
- Varicose veins have been added as an out-of-hospital procedure that is covered.
Zestlife Premiums 2021
Other leading Gap cover Providers include –
Choosing the Best leading Gap cover Plan
You can choose from a number of good Gap cover providers, but going with the cheapest shouldn’t be your first choice. You may find the cover isn’t enough and you still have to pay up.
Understand what you’ll be paying for. If you have an idea of what you want, go to a comparison site like Hippo. Here you can request quotes according to the information you provide, and get back quotes matching you to the best gap cover provider.
You need Gap cover, because the medical bills you receive in hospital could make you ill.
All info was correct at time of publishing